Universities and Schools
Why work with ETS?
Experience: We spent more than 20 years organising European Work Placements working under Leonardo and other European funded programs and currently working with Erasmus Plus. We work with Schools, Universities throughout Europe providing a full range of services.
Personal Care: From the initial point of contact with your school or universities we work with you to organise all of your programme requirements. We understand that tutors/teachers face concerns from parents when sending their children abroad, often for the very first time. Like any responsible organisation, we impose strict quality controls and maintain regular contact with both tutors and trainees throughout their stay. In the rare event that a problem should occur our staff are always at hand and ready to resolve any situation.
Quality Control: The majority of our companies and work placements have worked with us for more than 10 years, they have a deep understanding of the needs of young people arriving from europe and offer caring and structured work placement environment. Companies understand that many vocational students are having their first experience abroad. Our host family are inspected to ensure they can provide a safe environment whilst welcoming students as part of their own family.
Success Rate: In the past 20 years we have worked with many schools and universities from all over Europe who are happy to send their students to us year after year. We are always happy to offer contact details for these schools for new partners, in order for you to obtain a reference on the quality of our services.
We can offer:
- Find a suitable work placement according to the needs of the participant
- Organise host family accommodation.
- Airport pickup and return
- Transfer to host family
- Discounted English Language Course / Work Placement preparation in professional British Council Accredited School prior to the students work placement.
- Support, advice and preparation meetings prior to the work placement.
- Monitoring the students throughout the whole of their stay, supporting accompanying teachers and tutors
- Provision of documents